Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Happy Birthday Michelle!

  1. #11
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Birthday Michelle (notice I didn't call another name) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I know I'm late for this day unless you?re still up parting, I hope it was a great one

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^ I did thanks, Lain and Barb [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #13
    Dryzabone
    Guest Dryzabone's Avatar

    Post

    Realise I'm a bit late now, however, I hope you had a wonderful day Michelle!

    Laurie that cake looks gorgeous [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 12, 2004 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Dryzabone ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooh so sorry Im late.

    Happy Bday I hope it was a great one and everything is going well for you!!!!

    Kat

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eek sorry to be late, Happy Birthday Michelle!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *SPARKLES* *raspberry tarts for everyone!* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member woodstock_shultz's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2003
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eep, im late!

    Happy Belated Birthday Michelle! I hope it was a good day [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •